Book Title: Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2016 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2015-06-02
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to score a perfect 340 on the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, targeted GRE test-taking strategies, and extra practice online.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides
• 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject review for all test topics
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercisesPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
• 2 additional full-length practice tests online
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Thorough score reports for online tests