Book Title: Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2017 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-08-02
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5 ON THE NEW 2017 EXAM!
Equip yourself to ace the NEW AP World History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
The AP World History course and exam have changed! Created to align with the new exam content, and written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP World History Exam
arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the new 2017 AP World History Exam, including in-depth looks at the revised test sections
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and morePractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with complete answer explanations
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history