Book Title: The Best 294 Business Schools, 2017 Edition: Find the Best Business School for You (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-10-04
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksGET THE INSIDE WORD ON BUSINESS SCHOOLS.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 25,000 students to collect the information in the 2017 edition of The Best 294 Business Schools.
This book gives you survey-driven profiles of the nation's top business schools as well as detailed statistical information on additional programs accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). This guidebook offers a wealth of the info you need to know when applying to b-school, including:Direct Quotes from Students
• Detailed school profiles covering academics, campus life, and career services
• Snapshots of each school's strengths in the classroom and beyondUnique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 10 business schools in 11 categories, including Best Professors, Best Career Placement, and more
• Ratings for every school on Academic Experience, Admissions Selectivity, and Career PlacementDetailed Career Information
• In-depth school profiles, each including average base starting salaries, prominent alumni, and the top 5 employers hiring grads
• Candid feedback from students on networking, internships, and recruitment
You'll also get an easy-to-reference snapshot of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, addresses, and other key information.