Book Title: Free College Resource Book: Inside Secrets from Two Parents Who Put Five Kids through College for Next to Nothing
Publisher: Prufrock Press
Release Date: 2009-12-01
Author: Doug Hewitt
With tough economic times, paying for a child's education is harder than ever. Free College Resource Book takes students and parents through the process of weighing options for college funding, including scholarship searches, grants, savings plans, differences between financial aid options, and which financial aid programs provide the best benefits to students, and other sources of money for paying college tuition and fees.
This book shows students how to both find sources of funding and prepare winning essays, applications, and interview responses to ensure they meet their financial aid goals.
The book also includes a detailed resource section full of websites and organizations willing to help students find financial assistance for college. Written by parents who put five children through college on very little of their own money, this handy guide will aid parents and future college students in their search for the best education at the best price.
- Easy-to-use reference guide featuring insider tips and advice
- Overviews the complicated federal financial aid system and provides solutions
- Suggests a proven plan of action for completing and applying for scholarships and grants Includes a detailed
- Reference guide to scholarships and financial aid resources
- Written by two parents who put their five kids through college for next to nothing.