Book Title: Secrets of the NASM Personal Trainer Exam Study Guide: NASM Test Review for the National Academy of Sports Medicine Board of Certification Examination (Mometrix Test Preparation)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: NASM Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This NASM Personal Trainer study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the NASM Personal Trainer test. Mometrix's NASM Personal Trainer test study guide reviews the most important components of the NASM Personal Trainer exam.
The NASM Personal Trainer Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. NASM Personal Trainer Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NASM Personal Trainer.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NASM Personal Trainer Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
NASM Personal Trainer Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the NASM Personal Trainer.
- An analysis of basic and applied sciences
- A guide to assessment
- An examination of program design and implementation
- A breakdown of client relations and behavioral coaching
- An in-depth look at professional development and responsibility
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Academy of Sports Medicine Board of Certification (NASM-BOC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Basic and Applied Sciences section covers:
- Anatomy and exercise physiology
- Considerations in nutrition
The Assessment section covers:
- Subjective assessment
- Special population risk factors
- Objective assessment
The Program Design and Implementation section covers:
- OPT model
- Flexibility training
- Cardiorespiratory training
- Core stabilization training
- Balance training
- Reactive training
- SAQ training
- Integrated resistance training
The Client Relations and Behavioral Coaching section covers:
- Stages of change model
- Client goal setting
- Customer service
- Acquiring clients
The Professional Development and Responsibility section covers:
- Code of ethics
- Emergency aid
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the NASM Personal Trainer Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- NASM Personal Trainer test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the NASM Personal Trainer test.
- NASM Personal Trainer exam prep that will help you elevate your NASM Personal Trainer test score.
- NASM Personal Trainer study manual that will reduce your worry about the NASM Personal Trainer exam.
- NASM Personal Trainer review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of NASM Personal Trainer test anxiety.
- NASM Personal Trainer practice test questions and much more...